An Appeal For All : Can You Make Effictive Vidoe Editorial for Codechef Problems??

if they can do this also then it will also good

I can think an alternative to the video editorial that may take less effort, but easier to understand than editorial:
presentation slides (in ppt or pdf format) that explains the algorithm step by step in detail.
Slides introducing basic/popular algorithms/data structures may be included also, and linked to relative editorial slides as prerequisites/appendix.

1 Like

yes i can

Blockquote

1 Like

thanks…

thanks [email protected]

this is a great idea…please send mail to codechef admin…

If you want some Video Lectures. Follow this link https://www.youtube.com/user/tusharroy2525

He has Explained all the important data structures like Segment Trees with Lazy propgation, Dynamic Programming, Linked Lists, Trees, Graph, etc.

It will really help you in your Interviews and understanding the basic concepts.

1 Like

thanks…bro

It’s called writing your solution as an answer on the editorial page.

2 Likes

Anyone can upload a video editorial and link to it from the official editorial page. There isn’t anything stopping you.

2 Likes

if codechef ppl official provide some nice video…that is good compare to some random guy attach link to video editorial link… and I don’t think no video made for a problem …all may standard algo stuff…

if you find some thing directly belonging to specifically problem ping me…