Some Problems in the state of Codechef

They judge on all tests. But it is not possible with the existing design to show the score on the whole set of tests without judging them again. Let’s hope that will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Well if they do judge on all tests that’s a good thing. I think that a tiny modification of the system would allow access to those scores as soon as the contest ends. If it’s only a matter of design I think we should just wait, they must have that on a to-do list :slight_smile:

Yeah, that was a well known hamlet allusion. The original quote was “Something’s rotten in the state of Denmark.” I understand that not all users will understand the allusion though, so I understand why you edited it kcahdog.

1 Like

I was planning to write an essay about how much trouble I have gone through just to understand every single problem this site contains. But, well, forget it. It’s not worth the time ranting.
I am not a programmer but I am planning to get into the industry, switching careers. The most concern I have now is that, do you programmers always face this kind of hard-to-understand instruction to the problem every day you work? This site is scaring me due to the fact that almost every problem I’ve seen is not written in modern English!
80% of time I spent on each problem is to trying to figure out what in the holy world is it asking for!