Regarding CCDSAP scholarship and Laddus

@vijju123 I received the mail on 21 June 2018 at 01:36 and it stated that the registration was to close on 22 June 2018. Being a student, I don’t normally check my email too regularly (no use, you see!) and as a result, I missed the date.

I understand that the team has a lot of work to do, but it would have been great to send the mails a little earlier!

Also, is there any way to reapply the coupon for a later date?

Thanks in advance!

The gap was small, true, but again, it never hurts to check all emails daily. Use mobile apps (I synced all my accounts, so one refresh fetches all new emails across all my accounts). I will talk of your case, but chances are very, very slim.

I agree that it never hurts! But then stressing again about being a student of class 10, I really don’t get too much of time to check my emails!
And sincerely speaking, I really don’t feel the need to do so! No doubt you are required to check them, considering that you are a moderator and super-active in the community!

Honestly speaking,studying too much for class 10 is a waste of time,since the syllabus is so less,rather than remembering concepts students tend to mug up each line(thus seeing these 99% and all) which is what exactly takes time.

And yeah no one will ask for your 10th result except the college(which is again a waste XD)

So chill,and check your emails :slight_smile:

Hey @vivek_1998299! Welcome to the discussion! Thanks for your ground-breaking career-oriented advice! (No offence!)

I never studied for class 10 in class 10! I studied for it in class 7.
Mugging up, not my cup of tea, and the only reason I fail in SST!

I myself don’t care about the result, but then you see, society pressure! (That ‘Sharma ji ke bete ko to 98% aaye. Aapke bete ko bas 95?’ wala thing)

Can you please give the link of the “winners” list that you are talking about ?

it is available in https://www.codechef.com/certification/news… I didnt save the old list … i think the old one was 2 pages.

1 Like

Tell me one think. Do you really care of what others think of you? Trust me had I known about CP and its scopes in class 10 I would have only focussed on it. Not everyone is lucky to know these things from class 10. But as you already know focus on becoming better. When you reach our age you will be the best. Now its upto you. Whether you want to focus on CP, yes you wont be “Sharma ji ka beta” but when you reach college people will look upto you. Or you can try being “Sharma ji ka beta” now and remain average like me later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the old one was incorrect. This one is final is correct^

being “Sharma ji ka beta” is not that tough if you balance CP and studies properly. You can excel in both :slight_smile: @soham1234

Anyways, coming back to the discussion, @vijju123, any hopes on your part?

@soham1234 's comment makes me feel as if hes giving a choice of being ‘Sharma ji ka beta’ in college or in school xD. Hmmm, going by that, lets label @gennady.korotkevich as ‘Sharma ji ka beta’ :stuck_out_tongue:

@arnavvarshney - No, none. I didnt hear from him, but if there were any hopes he’d ping me back like he did for all other cases. The most I can do is ping him back again to get in black and white that nothing can be done.