Invitation to CodeChef December Long Challenge sponsored By ShareChat

After seeing interactive problems -“I don’t feel so good Mr mgch” :xD

Well, My blog might come in handy for that.

I have posted a blog on Interactive problems, which you may refer here!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that, Mr pavitra_ag… “January Long going to be more innovative” - anonymous

2 Likes

Waiting for January then :smiley:

How about splitting WKPLAN into two parts similar to jadugar and have strict submission limit for subtasks with high tl?

@mgch I have a clarification to ask. How can I do so privately?

@aryanc403, More subtasks = confusing… Maybe pretests/systests, but it’s weird… About WKPLAN: I don’t know how people will submit WKPLAN. It was not my idea to to make submissions limit = 50 tries there. As you see no one tried to solve it yet. However, 50 sumbissions should be enough.

1 Like

@avi224
ask in comment section below problem statement… (its private until admin makes it public).

1 Like

Fifty submissions are something which I cross easily if I try to exploit something. So I’m a bit scared about it. Maybe 100? This is the reason why I suggested splitting it.

Is that challenge unrated?

It is rated.

Just curious. When challenge problems are recalculated on all test cases after the end of the contest, does the system only use the last submission from each participant, or maximum from all submissions of each participant, or something else (like the last AC submission if any)?

1 Like

The system considers all correct submissions of each participant. The maximum score after recalculation is considered.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification!

When can we expect the editorials to be out?

P. S. According to this, the editorials are done 5 days before the contest starts. So why aren’t they released just after the contest ends?

1 Like

When will the editorials for BHD, BICONT and WKPLAN be out?