How did you solve the problems in today's paper ? What's the expected cutoff ?

:=( Will score 30 in the 1st problem… believe me, I Implemened d r8 soln. But mh soln. Was not working gor d last tedtcase of d last 2 subtasks cos I didnt make my negative infinity small 3nough. Im feeling kinda depressed. However ive got 3 more chances… btw is there any chance of ctoff being less than 100…ie 30 or 10…I know I sound stupid. …

See above answer, please.

Sorry, it’s probably not going to be less than 100.

Better luck next time I guess.

No Highwaybypass was a tad easier than both the problem s

Okay, maybe I undercompensated

Heh; so last year, poor skills + poor questions = 100 cut-off. This year, good skills + good questions = (!).

1 Like

The average skill level increases only very slightly every year. Most of the people who did well last year aren’t participating this year, and we won’t be participating next year. The people who did badly this year will do better next year. The number of people doing well doesn’t change much from year to year.

2 Likes

@neo1tech9_7 How much did you get?

@superty 200 if I pass all the test cases.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure about these 21 people who are expecting above 100.
Rajat De

Sameer Gulati

Siddhant Bansal

Daksh Anand

Tanay Kothari

Malvika Joshi (duh)

Mriganka Basu Roy Chowdhury

Sagnik Majumder

Jaya Ganesh (you)

Shikhin Sethi

Saarthak Sachdeva

Arjun P

Vikram Nitin

Ketan Gupta

Aditya Puranik

Debjit Paria

Kartikay Shandil

Nalin Bhardwaj

Sandhya Saravanan

Marshall Dev

Abhinav Baweja

I think cut off will be around 110 or more this time.

2 Likes

Where did you get this list?

I’ve asked all these people. :slight_smile: :smiley:

And there might be more also. I expect around 35 people to get more than or equal to 100 this year. Then it might get interesting.

sandy has an answer on this very question saying that she didn’t implement the second question and simultaneously asking about the last subtask of the first question…

Okay . This is considering only the codechef group of people and the IOI and ACM fb group , there will be more people . Lets keep our fingers crossed. :slight_smile: :smiley:

OMG Please please remove my name from the list. Whatever I have posted, I never did in the exam. And I brute forced the 1st one. I doubt if I’ll even get more than 10! I should learn to manage my time better I guess.

Thejas went to camp last year so I guess it’s reasonable to assume he got at least 100.

There are 4 people who I have not included in the list and qualfified for IOITC last year. If you add them and remove Sandy999 , we have 24 people expecting above or equal to 100. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting; I’ve hopes high, as of now. Keep us posted, you well connected folks! :slight_smile:

Updated List:.
Rajat De
Sameer Gulati

Siddhant Bansal

Daksh Anand

Tanay Kothari

Malvika Joshi (duh)

Mriganka Basu Roy Chowdhury

Sagnik Majumder

Jaya Ganesh (you)

Shikhin Sethi

Saarthak Sachdeva

Arjun P

Vikram Nitin

Ketan Gupta

Debjit Paria

Kartikay Shandil

Nalin Bhardwaj

A Reddy

Abhinav Baweja

Thejas R

I think cut off will be around 110 or more this time.

1 Like

The maximum number of people that have qualified for training camp in an year till now are 29. Let’s see what happens this time.