Getting started here, questions about strategy, etiquitte, etc.

Hello Everyone, Just started with Codechef lets see how it turns out out be, lets brake the ice.

tffscnvccjdgdd

hi guys, just beginning of coding,let see what changes/improving going onā€¦

hi guys, just beginning of coding,let see what changes/improving going on.

I know most programming syntaxes in java/c++. But this time I want to appear for ZCO-2017 and want a geared up and well guided preparation.

Hello everyone just tried code chef first time .hope it will work

hi i am first time using codechef
i THINK it will help me to be a good programmer

HELL0df
fgjfdhgjkf
ghdkjbjbg
dfgkjdvjk
bfdjkdfg
fkjfdgjksd

codechef will contact you if you won cash prize then it will be paid through paypal and there is delivery system for goodies (once in a month).
glad to see that you are starting soon (or asking for left sibling) but i appreciate what you wrote.

1 Like

yes they do.they have practice saction for that

i donā€™t know uā€™r level but start easy practice problems if u feel comfortable then move to mid level and take part in contests

Hey guys, I am new to this site. I will not say I am a professional coderā€¦but from my 5th grade, when computers introduced me to the world of code with the help of LOGO, i am big fan of itā€¦ As days passed by, I learned BASIC, QBASIC, C, C++, HTML, BlueJ while in schoolā€¦and guess whatā€¦the highest scores among all the subjects was Computer Science each and every exam. After passing out from Schoolā€¦I joined the University and currently pursuing Bachelorā€™s Degree of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering. College life introduced me to the languages likeā€¦CSS,CSS3, Jquery, JavaScript, JDBC, Jsp, PHP, MySql, PL/SQL, MATLAB, Core Java, etc. On my own, I picked up skills from here and there on languages like Python, XML, R, etc. I joined this siteā€¦so that it helps me in enhancing my coding skills and let me able to master some of these skills, etc. Here I goā€¦ Let the coding begin.

Hi, I am new to competitive Programming.
I am Pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and presently in 4th year.
I want to enhance my data Structure and algorithms and want to enhance my skills in competitive programming.
Please Guide me. I donā€™t know how to start.

Thanks in Anticipation

I am new hereā€¦Can anyone please tell me how to start here because all i am seeing now is a list of discussed Q&Aā€¦
How can i get to programming problems hereā€¦???
Thank you!!!

how to implement test cases in programs(c language)
plz help me I m new in programming i need lots of help.
thank you in advance!

On Call to Action - developing engagement lifecycle activities. and I would emphasise more working with key influencers in a strategy.

Hi,i am donā€™t know any things of programming. So tell very basically to high.

HI,iā€™m a degree first year(bsc computer science) student,iā€™m interested in coding,pls help me to become a good
programmer.

Hello iā€™m new here but i am good at java programming how can i contest?

Hi I am new to this website and i would like to discuss on the php issue related problem.