Delay in codechef long rating ??

@admin : i think codechef should keep some software that may detect at the time of submission if a solution of one user matches the solution of some another user,then at that particular time that user must be disqualified to participate in the contest or for the first attempt to cheat he/she must be warned for submitting a copied solution.This will not only save your time , but also prevent others from cheating…Please reason out if my suggestion is wrong fron any point…thank you…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now it’s 7 days :stuck_out_tongue:

all hail admin

2 Likes

@admin:One more thing…Codechef must keep some procedure or ask for some identity at the time of account creation so that a user can have a single account only.This will increase the authenticity ,prevent creation of fake accounts and also make it very genuine for all of us to judge our rank much more accurately and precisely.Please suggest ,any idea will be appreciated and please correct me if I am wrong…:)…:smiley:

2 Likes

Its okay…but can u tel me the exact date

@dcod Probably, they are updating today before the cook-off.

An hour to the CookOff. Interesting.

yep…i dnt thing ratings will ever be updated :stuck_out_tongue:

I m surprised, Short ratings are updated before long

@admin what is wrong with you guys?..short contest ratings updated so quickly…long ko lekar itna bhav kyu kha rahe ho?..:stuck_out_tongue:

being an indian, and having learnt hindi, i understand this. but, don’t you think english would be understandable by all?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I am Getting Bored…Still No rating change

why you being so possesive about long ratings…that works ryt?..:D…:stuck_out_tongue:
@tijoforyou

hey @dcod, if you are really interested in knowledge, then why are you crying for the ratings, codechef has given lot of knowledge to we people participating here from many such past competitions, but I dont know why people like u love to cry for ratings, it looks as if it is the only thing you are participating in the competitions on codechef, its disguisting to see when people like u make a mountain of a molehill… simply disheartning

1 Like

All previous assumptions and possibilities failed… just email me when ranking gets updated.

@admin: thnks for the information :slight_smile:

@devanshug ,who is talking to u

It’s Monday & still no change :frowning:

@all: rating is updated :slight_smile:

I dont like argue on such things, but for your kind information I would like to tell you that you are using “Discussion Forums” for asking your queries which are basically for general discussion, if you are really interested in talking only to “admin” then you can use the mailing id [email protected], and stop crying over here