College wise ranking on contest page

The extension doesn’t show correct score for Lunchtime contests. It shows 99.9999 irrespective of the actual score of the participant. Please correct the bug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cannot find my college Thakur college of Engineering and Technology.When i clicked on add a college it showed it is not accepting any more responses!

Edit : I got message “cannot find db”.
Hope my college gets added soon!

@shivam1729 thanks alot man for telling this problems… :smiley:
After trying to find mistake for sometime i finally found i had coloum of score as : FLOAT(6,4)
Thats why it never went above 99.9999… :stuck_out_tongue:
I have dropped all tables of LTIME and reconstructed them, the bug has been fixed… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey the extension is awesome. I guess you need to fix this:

alt text

2 Likes

@gc_nit because this contest is yet to be started

Check it out now… :smiley:

Have fixed it…
You might like the new display… :slight_smile:

The most amazing thing is you don’t need to update the plugin even… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yups but i guess he was trying to point out the error message…
Anyways have made an update… :smiley:

2 Likes

hahah congrats… :stuck_out_tongue:
But soon it would be avilable on firefox too, I am trying to learn making firefox plugins…

and that’s a nice improvisation you’ve done there! :stuck_out_tongue:

@sanzzzay yeah i know that! i just wanted to let him know of the small bug! its perfect now as it used to be! :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay i got it

some bug in college wise ranking extension. It is not showing correct ranks for May Cook-Off 2014… My rank was 385 and my collegemate’s rank was 465 but it’s showing hiS rank above me… please correct the bug :slight_smile:

alt text

once again same bug