[closed] Resolved.

I solved 2 questions(2 full) and din’t copy anyone’s code… My rating has dropped way too much

1 Like

I am only surprised that last month it took a whole month to update ratings, but this time just one day!!! nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @betlista ! I haven’t received any mail and my ratings have dropped badly, my rank from 5k to 23k. What should I do?

guys instead of posting here and there you can contact codechef team they will really help you out, i had some problem regarding my submission they talked really nice and helped me out…

2 Likes

@xiaoyu_02: Contact CodeChef team at [email protected] :wink:

Hi All, if you think you have been wrongly penalized due to the false positive that MOSS has thrown, you can always get in touch with us and we will help you get your account restored. However, before you do that kindly go through our CodeChef Code Of Conduct and our blog post on the cheating saga below and make sure that knowingly or unknowingly, you have not violated any of those points.

You can give us a convenient time and contact number or can get in touch with us at the following numbers.

Office: (022) - 30797709 (Weekdays 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm)

1 Like

The codechef code of conduct says, “Asking for help is not bad. Taking others’ code and claiming it to be your own is wrong.”

2 Likes

I have already sent a mail to [email protected] but I have not received any response yet. I hope that team codechef replies back as soon as possible or atleast send me the mail they claim they will send to those whose rating have been decreased because I have not even received that. @admin please look into the issue and respond to our queries asap.

I also had 450.3 points in NOV long and all problems are coded by me itself and now my codechef account is showing no problems and rating has been dropped.

In Oct long challenge i shared my code for one problem with my friend and got punished, codechef didn’t consider my any question. My all hard work got wasted. I didn’t complain about this.

But now this is not cool. This is highly demotivating.

I had a rank of 2000(globally) and now my rank in 31000.

I have also mailed this scenario at [email protected].

@admin please look into the issue or please provide an explanation for the issue.

1 Like