Certification Scholarship Form not Available....

You mean a certificate?

it was limited time offer.you should have to fill form before 11:59pm on 13th nov.

Certificate / letter / email , any will do…

One little question…we have been sent an email to follow a registration process…there is a payment that effectively amounts to 0 INR, but should I or should I not click on the “Make Payment” option. ?
That is, alternatively framing my question, when will be my registration as wanted in the email be complete ? .
@anyone_who_can_answer
@admin

Pinged them to answer this. Please wait a little. :slight_smile:

I gave my government Id as Adhar card…but currently i don’t have it…so can i take my college ID to th exam centre?? Please…Reply…

@vijju123 @admin I have filled the google form of codechef and also enrolled myself at CCDSAP as i get mail from codechef “i am eligible for scholarship”. Do i need to do fill some other froms and will i need to submit fees because it is showing fees of 3500.Although it generated admit card when i click to pay without paying that amount.

I clicked on make payment and my registration was completed. Have also got the admit card.

There was a discount of 3500 as well while making payment.

1 Like

Ya @nileshjha, did the same. :slight_smile:

Thanks for information.

Hi @swarnabja19 ,
All the eligible candidates, who have received email stating they are eligible to register, can register for the certification by clicking on Make Payment, as a last step of registration. Also, from each institute we’ll select the best ranked candidate who has registered for the exam. So registering for the exam doesn’t guarantee that registered candidate will get to appear for it. We’ll communicate all the candidates after the registration closes, whether they can take exam or not.
We hope this clears all the doubts.

1 Like

Hi @avik26091998 ,
We see that you have provided Aadhar card number to us and have uploaded a cropped image of your Aadhar card. We suggest you to download the card from https://uidai.gov.in/ website and share it with us over email ccdsap[at]codechef[dot]com and get a printout of the same on the day of the examination.

Hi droy0528 , All the eligible candidates, who have received email stating they are eligible to register, can register for the certification by clicking on Make Payment, as a last step of registration. Also, from each institute we’ll select the best ranked candidate who has registered for the exam. So registering for the exam doesn’t guarantee that registered candidate will get to appear for it. We’ll communicate all the candidates after the registration closes, whether they can take exam or not. We hope this clears all the doubts.

Yo!!!ok!!!

Thanks for the complete information

@admin I just want to clarify. I was the first from my college and I got an admit card after I clicked make payment. So is that the final one or will a new admit card be provided.