A nice, honest and relevant review and wake-up call

Thank you akash for upvoting. By the way nevermind @trashmaster. Sorry for my mistake, it was @striverlearner.

2 Likes

I salute your patience even i saw that question but the answer by bohdan was helllllll long so i decided not to read that :p. I know codechef has some issues but it is a Non-Profit organisation and as per this codechef is doing wonderful job just give it a thought they pay the winners of long contest a good amount they pay good amount to setters and editorialists inspite of being a NPO So as far as issues regarding plagariasm and other are concerned it must be taken care no doubt.

Just because they may not have taken strict action in the past against this, as Bohdan mentions, people now have this view that Codechef is happy in paying setters who have copied questions. This has made it to lose a lot of its credibility among the international community.

@akashbhalotia , better example would be “thats more like saying JEE is cakewalk without even looking at the syllabus.”

(Chem syllabus is enough for people to pee their pants :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I didn’t mean that, not every question here is copied. maybe one or two in a month!

1 Like

He says in the beginning that not all of these are his own views, so it’s not right to say he went out of this way to insult people. But this also means that maybe those are the generally conceived ideas about Indian programmers. And you’re right, that is sad.

@vijju123 you really like to write!! (ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)

Nah, but I like writing fanfictions :3